TO: All employees
FROM: Dan Dragin
RE: Paycheck Protection Plan and Hazard Pay
All American was fortunate to have been one of the businesses that successfully applied for this program and was funded. Although we did not receive as much money as we applied for, it was still significant enough to provide you with Paycheck Protection and Hazard Pay for 8 pay periods, beginning with your paycheck dated 4/22/20. Following is our current pay structure, however we do reserve the right to modify this structure if it becomes unsustainable, as we only have so much money to work with. As of your first paycheck during this period, the pay structure did indeed work out.
- You will be paid a minimum of 40 hours per week at your current pay rate
- You will receive hazard pay based on the pay chart on the back of this memo. If we have to change this pay schedule you will be notified with the revised schedule.
There are conditions, however, to receiving any bonuses outside of the actual hours you work.
- You must work every shift you are scheduled for – whether that is for moving jobs, delivery routes, warehouse work, training videos, or other miscellaneous projects we have for you.
- If you should call in sick for any of your shifts, it will be imperative that you have an iron-clad excuse such as a Dr’s note, or some other verifiable excuse. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You must check in with your supervisor every day after your work shift to get permission to go home.
- If you would like to request a day off in advance, and you are granted that request, you WILL receive hazard pay for the hours you work, but you WILL NOT have your pay week rounded up to 40 hours if you do not accumulate 40 hours over the days that you DO work.
|Hourly Field staff
|$400 Bonus +
|Daily route staff
|Remote Office Staff
|$100 weekly bonus