All American is considered an essential service and is OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our staff and customers healthy we are doing the following…
- ALL employees and anyone coming in to our facility will have their temperatures taken beforehand
- Approximately 1/2 of our office staff will be working from home all or most of the time
- All Field staff will be wearing gloves for the duration of your move or delivery
- All Field staff is supplied with disinfectant wipes to use on equipment and electronic tablets you may be required to sign
- All Field staff will be recognizing the 6′ social distancing recommendations between crew and customer. We ask that our customers please follow this recommendation as well.
- There will be no shaking hands or touching in any manner between customer and crew.
- All American will not knowingly send any individual from our company in to your home or business that is displaying any signs of sickness
- If you (our customer) is sick we ask that you please have someone else accept your delivery or manage your move.
- We do reserve the right to stop service if our staff believes they may be in an unsafe environment
In case of staffing shortages, moving jobs will take precedence over new furniture deliveries, and we will call you to reschedule.