All American is considered an essential service and is OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our staff and customers healthy we are doing the following…
- ALL employees and anyone coming in to our facility will have their temperatures taken beforehand
- A portion of our office staff will be working from home all or most of the time
- All Field staff is supplied with disinfectant wipes to use on equipment, electronic tablets you may be required to sign, and to disinfect the cabs of our trucks
- All Field staff will be recognizing the 6′ social distancing recommendations between crew and customer. We ask that our customers please follow this recommendation as well.
- All Delivery Teams will be wearing masks when entering your home. We highly encourage and request that you do the same while they are in your home.
- All Moving Teams will wear masks if requested by you. Please understand that wearing a mask during this type of physical activity will result in a noticeable difference between your estimated move time and actual time, as our staff will need to take frequent breaks. We will be unable to provide any credits or discounts to your final charges due to this circumstance.
- There will be no shaking hands or touching in any manner between customer and crew.
- All American will not knowingly send any individual from our company in to your home or business that is displaying any signs of sickness.
- If you (our customer) is sick we ask that you please have someone else accept your delivery or manage your move.
- We ask that only one person be present when managing your move, or receiving your delivery. If that is not possible we ask that you kindly wear a mask during that timeframe.
- We do reserve the right to stop service if our staff believes they may be in an unsafe environment.
- In case of staffing shortages, moving jobs will take precedence over new furniture deliveries, and we will call you to reschedule.